Suniye has instituted a donation refund policy to ensure fair and transparent processing of requests for refund of donations as digital payments are becoming more frequent. Suniye expects that all donors will exercise due care and diligence while making donations. Suniye also recognizes that a donation may be made erroneously or donors may change their mind. Suniye will examine request for refund of donation and endeavor to make the refund. Suniye may also seek proper explanation and reason from the user. Also, it will require further verification of the user and need documents of proof as well as for donation.
However, Suniye is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly if a tax exemption certificate has been issued.
If you would like your donation to be refunded, you must request Suniye in writing or by email for a refund at the following address: –
Opposite House No. 828, Type 1 Quarters,
Sector 2, R.K.Puram,
New Delhi – 110022
Your refund request must contain the details such as PAN Number / Passport Number, Date of Donation, Amount of Donation, Mode of Donation i.e. Credit Card or Online Payment and must reach the Suniye office within 7 (Seven) days from the date on which you made the donation i.e.:
- The date on which you made the donation online, electronically or through other means; or
- The date on which you handed over the cheque / demand draft to Suniye or someone authorised by Suniye for this purpose; or
- The date on which you dispatched the cheque / demand draft to Suniye by other means.
The written request stating reason for requesting refund must be sent to the address stated above and must contain all the following details pertaining to the donation:
- Date of donation
- Donation amount
- If donation was made through cheque/draft, please provide Cheque/Draft no.
- If donation was made through credit card, please provide Credit Card no. (last 4 digits only).
- If donation was made online, please provide Donation-ID or Suniye Receipt (if any)
Please note that the refund process may take 7 to 30 working days depending on the availability of the information from third parties such as Payment Gateway, Banks, etc. through which transaction is done. Please also note that in case of payments made through a Payment Gateway, any charges levied by the payment gateway or any other intermediary shall be non – refundable. Refund will be made only for the actual amount received by Suniye.
All decisions of Suniye in this regard will be final and binding on the donor.